Ever-Pretty Women's

 

Ever-Pretty Women's 


Ever-Pretty Women's Illusion Embroidery Elegant Mermaid Evening Dress

This Dress is vary awesome dress for woman
This is a vary comfortable 
wedding dress 
party dress 
outfit dress

Ever-Pretty Women's
Ever-Pretty Women's 


This dress is gorgeous! I wore it to a formal wedding and it was perfect! I usually wear a size 6 or 8, but purchased a size 10 and it was a perfect fit. It looks beautiful and expensive. My only complaint is the zipper is not seen in well and it makes it extremely difficult to zip and unzip. I bought this dress in a few sizes and every one of them were extremely difficult to zip, so it wasn’t just my dress that had this problem. But this dress is so lovely and looks so good, a bad zipper doesn’t even matter much. Definitely recommend this dress- it absolutely met my expectations

0 Comments